Sunday, March 26, 2023

ebay: Fashion Cross Star Bracelet


 

A blast from my past.  This bracelet was from 5 years ago.  I had not made one in a long time.  When I made it it was about five dozen or more.  Then, once the final one sold at my mom's shop, A &D Wholesale, I never again made it.  I guess, I got busy with other projects and forgotten about this one.  I finally decided it was time to bring back to life and behold this bracelet was handmade by "SewingforHobby."  Please allow some minor differences because it was indeed handmade.  Now ready for purchase at the link provided.  Check it out.




No comments:

Coming Soon: Olive Wood Bracelet

  Coming soon to my ebay store page.  In just a few weeks SewingforHobby will be posting this fashion olive wood bracelet on her ebay page. ...