Friday, February 16, 2024

Goals for 2024

 Hi Everyone


SewingforHobby hear to bring in some news.  For those of you who don't know me my name is Lisa or may have seen my youtube videos.  I change the blog to hopefully will be an eye catching and fun site to visit.  With ebay links provided for each handmade items.  All of my jewelry is handmade.  With high quality of gemstone beads and pony beads.  I basically use a black chord string to make long lasting jewelry so you can have it forever to your desire or to be pass down for someone else to enjoy.  Jewelry was meant to be worn with people who love jewelry and not afraid of it.  Its meant to be worn by people who love to look good with a sense of fun stylish collectors of one of a kind.  Please click onto the links that will help support this blog.  Please tell family and friends about my handmade product and help me grow with my social media.


Thank you for returning here to see what's been going on and continuing the follow the jewelry.  Welcome if you are new here please feel free to browse around.


Thank you for coming, please come again

SewingforHobby

No comments:

Coming Soon: Olive Wood Bracelet

  Coming soon to my ebay store page.  In just a few weeks SewingforHobby will be posting this fashion olive wood bracelet on her ebay page. ...