Sunday, August 18, 2024

Daily New's: Updates

 Hi Everyone


Sorry not to be posting on my blog for almost two months.  I decided to take a little break to see where we are going with this blog and my other social media channels.  Welcome if you are new and thank you so much for returning here to look at old information on the jewelry.  Nothing has change just decided to take a break and regroup.  I am looking forward to bringing ebay new products this coming fall and some old products the Scarfs!  These are infinity black scarfs coming soon to ebay this Nov 2024.  I am waiting for it to get cold outside to post these new listing to ebay very soon.  And also some new costume jewelry such as bracelets some necklaces and some earrings with tags.  So exciting but first things first must rest and start again to remake and add new things.  It will come soon.  So please keep checking back to see what's been going on.  Sorry for not posting.  I hope you guys understand and be patient for new things to come.  Thank you for coming so please return again.



Thanks

Sewing for Hobby

No comments:

Daily News : Ebay Updates

  Hi Everyone, Adding some new A.I features to my descriptions in ebay writing.   Updating all of my titles and product listing.  Deleting o...