Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Daily News : Ebay Updates

 Hi Everyone,


Adding some new A.I features to my descriptions in ebay writing.   Updating all of my titles and product listing.  Deleting out the ones that doesn't stretch.  Will remake and redo many of the products that show too much knots.  I will re take pictures of the old listing and repost them before Dec 1, 2024.  Some old products are coming back and some new styles too.  So stay tuned and please be patient will with me this will take me about a few months to get it all done and one day at a time.  Its takes a long time to regroup and organize.  But it will get done.  I am hopeful by Nov 1, 2024 that it will be half way done.  

So stay tuned and thank you for coming by the blog to see what's been up.



SewingforHobby

No comments:

Daily News : Ebay Updates

  Hi Everyone, Adding some new A.I features to my descriptions in ebay writing.   Updating all of my titles and product listing.  Deleting o...